Wiki - HackathonAchievments
Please tell us what you did! Even if you didn't finish, or failed, everybody will like to hear about it.
- Stefan Seifert (Nine) Started development of Inline::Python for Perl 6.
- Philipp Gortan (mephinet) wrote his first perl6 program: a parallel downloader & xml parser using promises and supplies.
- Lukas Mai (mauke) overhauled Function::Parameters, making it work with recent perls, fixing bugs, and adding new features. Final tally: 3 releases in 2 days plus one core perl bug report/patch.
- Tobias Leich (froggs) Made MoarVM able to use more system libraries instead of building their own. (Necessary for packagers, got a lot of help and guidance by Lars Dɪᴇᴄᴋᴏᴡ (daxim).)
- Tobias Leich (froggs) Implemented custom newline characters when iterating over lines of an IO::Handle in Perl 6.
- Tobias Leich (froggs) Helped others getting into Perl 6. (Very important to me)
- Elizabeth Mattijsen (liz) did some more IO::Path/IO::Handle cleanup
- Elizabeth Mattijsen (liz) started to unblock for further S11/S22 work
- Elizabeth Mattijsen (liz) almost fixed panda bug wrt to lazy @*INC population
- Jonathan Worthington (jnthn) Fixed .^ to be more robust and performant, removed accidental reliance on role punning in various places
- Jonathan Worthington (jnthn) Discussed the GLR and sink context handling a whole lot
- Jonathan Worthington (jnthn) Discussed various concurrency and async topics
- Jonathan Worthington (jnthn) Inspired creation of icicle graphs in the profiler
- Leon Timmermans (leont) Worked on faster slurping in perl 5
- Leon Timmermans (leont) Worked on TAP::Harness in perl 5 and in perl 6
- Leon Timmermans (leont) Released a new experimental.pm
Last modified: 23/10/14 01:38 by Leon Timmermans (leont)