Austrian Perl Workshop 2006
The workshop offers Perl users of all experiences (from newbie to pumpking):
- the oportunity to learn, teach and chat.
- contact to Austrian and international Perl developers.
- insights in methods and practices of other programmers
- interesting, amusing and instructive talks.
- a few nice days in the centre of Vienna.
- and all the other amenities of real-live meetings.
- Leo Tötsch
Talks in german or english should be between 5 and 60 minutes long. They should cover a Perl-releated topic (eg your own or other interesting CPAN modules, testing, develeopment tips, Catalyst, Perl6, ..).
To submit a talk, you have to first login (and register prior to that..). Aferwards click on Submit a talk proposal in the left navbar.
Talk submission deadline is 30th May. You will be informed until 1th June if your talk(s) have been accepted.
We have room for 70 people (including speakers). So register soon (via 'login' or 'New user').
There are three different types of attendees:
- Normal, , 30 Euro
- Business, 75 Euro
- Discounted, 10 Euro
Business-Attendees and Speakers (except Lightning-Talk-only Speakers) get a Workshop-T-Shirt and can attend the Speakers Dinner.
The discount is available for students and unemployed.
There might be more goodies...
If you have any questions, ask them either on the mailinglist or send them directly to the organiser: Thomas Klausner, domm AT cpan.org